My knees have been been giving me no end of trouble lately. Salonpas patches, ibuprofen, creams and sprays and ointments, ice, heat... Nothing works for more than than a couple of hours.
Standing after sitting is the absolute worst. Once I start walking, things are okay. Very, very bad knees are a genetic gift from my father's family.
This time of year, Saturdays without a TV are awful. Radio is a fun throwback, but only for a while. Oklahoma is in town to play UGA, and traffic out there has been bonkers.


3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your knees. My sister was all geared up to get her first knee replacement on Nov 3. The surgeon's office called yesterday to cancel it because he's leaving the practice and the soonest she can get in for a consultation with another doctor in the practice is January. She was in tears. She had a trip planned to take her Grands to Disney in March on her new knee. That's not happening now.
I sympathize about the pain---
Have you considered acupuncture?
Post a Comment