Nice Day

Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today.  

First stop: H Mart.  Completely overwhelming.  We stuck to pre-packaged things, so as not to leave fresh and/or frozen things in my car.  Interesting along the way:

and

Now, I'm not trying to be culturally insensitive, but, no thanks.

Next: a rotating sushi bar.*  Delicious.  I tried to keep myself in check, as Hannah was paying.  Let's just say I could have eaten much more.

Then back to her apartment to watch "Barbie."  She had even bought special drinks.

Another special day.




*The sushi rotated, not the building.

Comments

Araignee said…
Oh, my....that is some interesting um, er....snacks? I have eaten fried grasshoppers before-they were actually crunchy and good but pupae? Nah...
Kim in Oregon said…
Sushi on a wheel sounds so fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .