Ok- here it is, BOOM!!!!, my nominees are: Ewan McGregor (a knitter and a Hunk- we get two for one ladies!!!) Peter Capaldi (because he makes Malcom Tucker attractive somehow, and helloooo- new Dr. Who!) Gary Oldman (for reasons too many to list!!!) for the Ladies: Rashida Jones (Kim, you know what I am talking about right here!) Cate Blanchette (because she is simply fascinating to watch) Isabella Rossellini (because, SIGH, she is the cat's meow) I was holding off on making my nominations- wanted to see who was getting nominated- and was just so damn excited!!! Let the games begin!!! BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Kim is a genius- all hail KIM!!! Woo Hoo! Knitter's Hunk and Chick!!! :)
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged things, so as not to leave fresh and/or frozen things in my car. Interesting along the way: and Now, I'm not trying to be culturally insensitive, but, no thanks. Next: a rotating sushi bar.* Delicious. I tried to keep myself in check, as Hannah was paying. Let's just say I could have eaten much more. Then back to her apartment to watch "Barbie." She had even bought special drinks. Another special day. *The sushi rotated, not the building.
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete transparency, I will tell you mine: Craig Ferguson Barry Gibb Martin Sheen Rashida Jones Rachel Maddow Olivia Wilde Your turn! Leave your nominees in the Comments section through Monday night, August 6th at 11:59 pm (Eastern). And in the meantime, our current KH will be musing over the last days of his reign:
Comments
Zooey Deschanel, Claudette Colbert, Ellen DeGeneres.
Men: Jon Hamm, Stephen Colbert, Denzel Washington
Women: Helen Mirren, Tina Fey, Aisha Tyler
And I shall happily pass along the info to others to participate on my blog.
:-)
Keith Duffy
Ronan Keating
Roger Federer
and Tom Selleck
more later !
Javier Bardem
Bryan Cranston
Helen Mirren
Michelle Williams
and Michael Pitt because did you SEE Boardwalk Empire??
Ewan McGregor (a knitter and a Hunk- we get two for one ladies!!!)
Peter Capaldi (because he makes Malcom Tucker attractive somehow, and helloooo- new Dr. Who!)
Gary Oldman (for reasons too many to list!!!)
for the Ladies:
Rashida Jones (Kim, you know what I am talking about right here!)
Cate Blanchette (because she is simply fascinating to watch)
Isabella Rossellini (because, SIGH, she is the cat's meow)
I was holding off on making my nominations- wanted to see who was getting nominated- and was just so damn excited!!!
Let the games begin!!! BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Kim is a genius- all hail KIM!!! Woo Hoo! Knitter's Hunk and Chick!!! :)