Saturday, September 26, 2026

Saturday in the Chez

My knees have been been giving me no end of trouble lately.  Salonpas patches, ibuprofen, creams and sprays and ointments, ice, heat...  Nothing works for more than than a couple of hours. 

Standing after sitting is the absolute worst.  Once I start walking, things are okay.  Very, very bad knees are a genetic gift from my father's family.

This time of year, Saturdays without a TV are awful.  Radio is a fun throwback, but only for a while.  Oklahoma is in town to play UGA, and traffic out there has been bonkers.

 

Have I mentioned the unfinished roadwork ALL OVER TOWN?


3 comments:

Araignee said...

I'm sorry to hear about your knees. My sister was all geared up to get her first knee replacement on Nov 3. The surgeon's office called yesterday to cancel it because he's leaving the practice and the soonest she can get in for a consultation with another doctor in the practice is January. She was in tears. She had a trip planned to take her Grands to Disney in March on her new knee. That's not happening now.

Delighted Hands said...

I sympathize about the pain---

Kim in Oregon said...

Have you considered acupuncture?

Crop Circles and the Like...

This one's interesting: Friendly aliens offer to show you the galaxy, but you can never return to Earth OR Aliens abduct you for a week ...