It's Quiet Here
Another mostly sleepless night for me. 😳 So, at 3:30 I put down my craft things and baked a loaf of "Extra Buttery Bread."
It is just that; very good.
I finished the sock, but decided to wait until today to seam it up, because "...surely I'll get sleepy soon." Nope.
I did finish seaming a few minutes ago.
But those two aren't the biggest news of the night morning. My television is broken. There's sound, but no picture. I went through every suggestion for getting the picture back that I could find online. Nothing. I've called around for some estimates on getting it fixed, and buying a new set is about the same price. Some of the repair shops have a backlog of a couple of weeks or so. Rush jobs put the pedal to the price metal. So, buying would also be quicker. My Medicare premium was due this month, therefore, I'm looking at several days TV-less.
😵💫😡

Comments