Oh I have so been there KIM!!!! Boring knitting can be soothing or really a drag. Just depends I guess.!! I'm happy I have some quiet knitting to do now, as we are expecting a storm tonight. Sigh. more snow. I can't complain though. We got a ton of tree work done on Friday and Yesterday and it is all burned up. Those few days of warmth are so refreshing . But I'm already looking forward to a good nap today after the barn.
The best definition of how long a scarf should be is "until you have lost all will to live or the yarn runs out, whichever comes first." I am trying desperately to knit the current scarfy-thing until that second deadline, but it's hard.
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged things, so as not to leave fresh and/or frozen things in my car. Interesting along the way: and Now, I'm not trying to be culturally insensitive, but, no thanks. Next: a rotating sushi bar.* Delicious. I tried to keep myself in check, as Hannah was paying. Let's just say I could have eaten much more. Then back to her apartment to watch "Barbie." She had even bought special drinks. Another special day. *The sushi rotated, not the building.
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete transparency, I will tell you mine: Craig Ferguson Barry Gibb Martin Sheen Rashida Jones Rachel Maddow Olivia Wilde Your turn! Leave your nominees in the Comments section through Monday night, August 6th at 11:59 pm (Eastern). And in the meantime, our current KH will be musing over the last days of his reign:
Comments