Technological Choice

You can receive text messages, but cannot send them

OR

You can send text messages, but cannot receive them^

I've felt off-balance, out of sorts today.  I almost cancelled my therapy appointment.  It feels like maybe one (or more) of my medications isn't effective anymore. The process, though, of coming off one and trying another, new one is so laborious, so time-consuming, and there's no assurance that the new one is going to work.  Depression is just awful.


^Send, but not receive.  Obviously, the phone works, so they can call me if they need to.

Comments

Araignee said…
I guess I'd rather be able to send than receive. I live a pretty isolated life so being able to reach out is a big deal. Sorry to hear about your meds issue. Getting used to new medication can be a challenge. I remember watching my mom go through it with her thyroid medication.
Kim in Oregon said…
Send better than receive, I guess, but would not be happy about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!