Storms and Yuck

Last night, it seemed I was starting to feel better, but  

Today I feel flu-ish.  Sleepy and heavy and achy.   Gimme back my plain ol' cold, please.

Which sounds more fun:

Skydiving

OR

Submarining^?

We are under a high wind advisory for the next couple of days, off the hurricane.  It's been breezy today, and a few small limbs have already come off trees.  I think it's rain tomorrow and thunderstorms Sunday.  It's something to look out at these clouds and know they've been churned up by a storm  hundreds of miles away.


^Well, those are two of my phobias: heights and enclosed spaces.  I'll go with skydiving, though.  Never, ever inside a tube submerged in something I'm unable to swim through.

Comments

Delighted Hands said…
Hope you feel better soon!
Araignee said…
We are very far away from the storm but it's bringing us some rain. Thankfully no wind. I hope you're feeling better soon but in the meantime getting lots of rest and fluids.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!