How 'Bout No Sneezing?

Most of my days are spent barefoot, wearing leggings and a t-shirt.  Today, I'm wearing slippers (which is just not me), socks (less not me, but stil...), leggings, t-shirt, hoodie jacket (sometimes the hood is up), handwarmers (they're really cute*), and a knit blanket around my shoulders.

I'm sick.  My head feels like a bowling ball with all the finger holes clogged.  My ears hurt on the inside.  My throat's not sore, but I've sneezed for 2 days.  Y'all all know how it feels.

At any rate, the questions must go on.

No talking daily from 9 AM to 5 PM

OR

No eating daily from 9 AM to 5 PM ×




*


×This is a coin flip for me.  I don't do all that much talking as it is, and I surely need to cut WAY back on eating.

Comments

Araignee said…
Oh, no....a miserable cold. I hope you're feeling better soon.
I could easily not talk from 9-5 but not eating? I'd keel over from low blood sugar. I don't go anywhere without my rescue apple anymore...lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!