Well, Shoot

I made the banana bread, but it isn't what I wanted.  By accident, I picked up baby food bananas and carrots instead of plain bananas.  It isn't sweet enough at all.  When I realized what had happened, I shrugged it off, thinking it would be a cross between banana bread and carrot cake, which didn't sound bad in theory.  In reality, though, the loaf is drier and less sweet than I wanted.

Live and learn.  Pay attention when you're shopping.

It was 102 degrees here today.  The air conditioner has run without pause.  Just miserable.

It would seem that miniature dachshund are the hot dog (!) of the moment.  You can understand why:
Move over, French Bulldogs.  You've been supplanted.



 

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Ooof That is way too hot.
Araignee said…
I used to love baby bananas. I would have to buy a jar for me or poor baby wouldn't get any. Loved the plums and apricots too.
Delighted Hands said…
So I would just slather it with some butter or cream cheese!

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!