The Future Might Be Bright
Would you rather:
Eat the same thing every day for the rest of your life
OR
Never repeat a meal for the rest of your life*
One of the glow-in-the-dark booties is done:
You can tell where I held it on the back of the heel to take the picture. Tap is very slightly interested in the smell. He absconded with this when I left the room. One fun thing is that my fingertips would glow a little after I worked on it for a while. Dye transfer, obviously, but disconcerting when I saw it the first time.
*Never repeat a meal for the rest of my life. Variety, plus, the pressure to even choose what the same thing might be would be immense. Just don't serve me liver. Or turnips.

Comments
I'm a very picky eater with a lot of food allergies so I pretty much eat the same thing everyday anyway. New foods scare me.