Surrender

🏳️‍

I officially give up on crochet.*  I have tried and tried and failed and failed.  I bought one of those Woobles kits.  (Lion, of course.)  I started and ripped out so many times that it all went in the trash.  With quite a bit of force.  No matter the amount of tries, no matter the number of times I watched the videos, the correct number of stitches never, ever appeared.

All I wanted was a lion friend.

And to know how to make a blanket that's one giant granny square:


Once again, I'm that old dog who can't seem to learn something new.






*Except for long chains.


Comments

Delighted Hands said…
So crochet amigurumi isn't your thing, is all. Lots of people can't stand the fiddly counting, etc of that kind of crochet.
Kim in Oregon said…
I am proud of my crochet deficiency.
Araignee said…
I can't crochet either. I've done it and will keep doing it when the mood hits me but it never looks like what it's supposed to. It's too free form for me. I need my stitches lined up on a needle where I can see them.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Accommodations