Therapy today, as my therapist has another commitment Friday. That is making me feel like tomorrow should be Saturday. So weird how your mind plays tricks on you like that.
Would you choose
Being fluent in every language
OR
Having the ability to talk to and be understood by plants and animals*
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I got a couple of new plants yesterday; this is my favorite:
I've named it Nakatomi. The little babies at the base even look like frames for a front door. I considered naming it Hans Gruber, but it doesn't look much like a Hans.
A cloudy, windy day here today. I got to break out my first pair of boots of the season --- pale blue denim. I'm about to go make myself some hot chocolate --- from scratch --- and call it an early night.
*A trick question? If you're fluent in all languages, wouldn't you be able to communicate with plants and animals worldwide? I'd choose fluency. I already talk to Tap and my plants.

No comments:
Post a Comment