So. . .

 You can occasionally wake up not knowing who you are÷

OR

You can frequently wake up not knowing who anyone else is

Hello to October.  Although it is marginally cooler here, it still doesn't feel like Fall.  You'll get a slight whiff of it some mornings, but that goes away.  Thankfully(?), Tap still needs air conditioning every now and again to cool him down, so I can slip on a hoodie or sweatshirt and pretend.


÷This one.

Comments

Araignee said…
We've got the AC on again but it's not doing much. It's not quite hot enough to kick in on but that humidity is about to do me in.
Both those choices remind me of my dad's dementia and are scary to me. I don't even like it when I remember dreams anymore because it makes me wonder if I'll always be able to distinguish reality.
Kim in Oregon said…
I'll skip this one too. Both of those sound awful.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Accommodations