Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday Doings

No bracelets for me this weekend until the Texas / Ohio State game kicked off.

Thinking I'll stick with rubber bands tonight.

I've gone from craft to craft today, quilt pieces

first.  Not sewing them right away, but cutting them.  All of the hexagons I've worked with so far came to me pre-cut.  I found some little pieces of fabric the other day, and decided to cut some new ones.  Out came the sandpaper for the template, and I managed 4 or 5 pieces from each fabric design.

During the Vanderbilt game (2-0 on the season!), I mostly knit.
The turquoise on top is part of a horizontal scarf.  You can see the coordinating variegated there to the right.  I can't tell you the yarn brand (sorry), only that the yarns are part cashmere and are called One Hit Wonders.

The other knit project is the ribbing for a pair of socks.  I'm sick of the ribbing already.  Thankfully, there's only about another inch to go until the heel can start.

No comments:

Saturday Doings

No bracelets for me this weekend until the Texas / Ohio State game kicked off. Thinking I'll stick with rubber bands tonight. I've g...