Re-Pixied

Haircut time.  The stylist played a little.


 She had to use "taffy" to get my thick, wavy mop styleable.  Not mousse, not wax, not spray.  Taffy.  You can see it in the photo.  The challenge comes when I have to do something with it myself.

More sewing last night.

Done with what reds I have.

Some blues

Shades of purple

The baby blue is my favorite.

I'm itching to make some banana bread.  Looking up bread machine recipes online, I'm seeing sour cream being used in a lot of them.  Never heard of that myself, but sour cream is a favorite ingredient of mine just on principle.  Unfortunately, I don't have any sour cream on hand, so it'll be plain ol' 
plebian banana bread for me. 

I've done a surprising amount of knitting on my garter stitch snood today, without my fingers screeching for mercy.  Quite a relief, I tell you.




Comments

Delighted Hands said…
Great new hairdo!!! The snood knitting is beautiful but best of all-you did it without screaming in pain!
Araignee said…
Love the hair! I've never heard of taffy but the last time I've had my hair done was for Middle Son's wedding and I know that was at least 10 years ago. The hexies look great. It's such a fun shape to work with.
Kim in Oregon said…
Get yourself some taffy girl! Also, plain yogurt can be a sub for sour cream. As can mayonaise. Mayonaisse?

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!