Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Por Ejemplo

 I remember smatterings of my high school Spanish.  Phrases, mostly.  Words.  My favorite was always "Escuchame" --- "Listen to me."  In part it was because of what it means, but mostly because it's fun to say.

ANYway...  Here's the latest addition to one of the Pinterest boards I mentioned, an example of my love of the old:

 

I honestly have no clue why this kind of thing appeals to me so.  It just does.

I did finish the panic room sampler last night.  Today I've been working mainly on the hexagon quilt pieces.  A few knit rows have been thrown in, too.  Last night, I woke up and went back to bed three times.  During the second one, I cast on some bootie socks.  The twist?  The yarn is glow in the dark!  There aren't enough stitches yet to test the glowability --- I'll keep you posted.




No comments:

Por Ejemplo

 I remember smatterings of my high school Spanish.  Phrases, mostly.  Words.  My favorite was always "Escuchame" --- "Listen ...