New Addition*

I teased it a few days ago.  He's here now.

Equine Alley has welcomed a moose.  As one does.  Now, the question, of course, is exactly where said moose's back half is.  The shabby chic couch and old, worn wallpaper and floor sold it for me.  Distressed wood, signs of age on and in buildings --- I love that.  I have Pinterest boards titled "Weathered Wood" and "Old Doors."

During a filter change some time ago, the HVAC technician told me that burning candles badly clogs filters.  I like some ambience and Ifragrance in the house, so I've turned to 1) batteried candles and 2) aroma diffusers.  This is my favorite of the latter:
 I do like a fireplace fire, so the flame effect entranced me.  I'm currently enjoying "ocean and bergamot," which is so very nice.  In the "flame," I see a ladderback chair in front of an open window, with long curtains blowing on either side.

Not so nice:
Man, I hate this stuff.  Decide your upcoming medical plan from among over 20 choices.  4000 graphs and charts to make your decision "easier."  So tedious, so boring.  




*Not New Edition, the R&B group.  In case you were confused.

Comments

Delighted Hands said…
The moose is a bit creepy! lol
Kim in Oregon said…
Thanks for the reminder to clean our filters! I do think dog hair is much worse than candle smoke but what do I know. Plus: moose.
Araignee said…
On my honeymoon with hubby #1 we decided to go canoe camping in Canada. I saw a moose up close and personal and it was HUGE. Dinosaur size. I was very grateful that it was busy doing something more important than stomping on me.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!