This one's interesting:
Friendly aliens offer to show you the galaxy, but you can never return to Earth
OR
Aliens abduct you for a week of medical experiments, but then you go back to your regular life*
Got some work in on my little Santa this afternoon. The count stitch is off in a couple of places,but I'm trying not to sweat it. I'm about to pick up my cashmeres stripes scarf while I watch Sunday Night Football. I'm also struggling along with my glow-in-the-dark footies. The yarn is stiff and tough to work with, which I assume is due to the luminous dye. It hurts my fingers --- dead ones and fine ones ---- to work on it very long. I still promise to show it to you one day.
Oh. Yeah. I'd pick puppies.
*I, suppose once you see even part of the galaxy, you'd want to see it all. If you go with the week, you'll never get anybody to believe what happened. If the aliens' ship is large enough to keep me from being claustrophobic, the choice is easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment