No Spiders. PROMISE.

We'll start with Cute.  

I told him to smile:

 

He went full pose.

There's no reason for you to remember this, but some time ago there was a question about my big IKEA lion, Henrik.  I've decided to take him wherever I go.  I mean, look at his paws:

Plus, he looks good in the Steelers hat.
He seems displeased with either 1) wearing a hat, which covers his luxurious mane, or 2) it being a Steelers hat.  What can you do?

Yesterday was Plant Day.  Several of the plants have new shoots, new leaves*, whatever the particular species does to reproduce.  That's all wonderful, and I'm proud, but now lots of bigger pots must be purchased.  Save a parking space for me, Lowe's.







*



 

Comments

Delighted Hands said…
What a beautiful lion despite the baseball cap! lol
Araignee said…
Awww....what a cute doggy smile! That lion is something else. I'd sit that in front of the door and never have to worry about intruders.
Kim in Oregon said…
The paws are everything.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!