Needles and Threads

This is my little sewing kit.

I'm not sure I'll use those flourescent threads very often, but it's cool that it's included.  Anyway, I needed to cinch something today, and instead of using one of my "regular" needle keepers, I decided to use the ones in the kit.

Guys, the needles in this kit?  So tiny I could not get a photo of their eyes.  Seriously.  To drive home the message even more, these should have been the needles Jesus* had in mind:

I've got a headache today.  Not news for me, I realize, but I started a new medication Wednesday, and have had a headache each day since.  As much as I hate to call a doctor's office on a Monday, I think I'd better tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to

Wear some boots today in Sam's honor.


*Adult Jesus.  Not great hair/stand up in swaddle Baby Jesus.



Comments

Araignee said…
Eyes in needles seem to be getting smaller every year. It may just be my eyes but I swear it's hard even getting the tiniest of thread through some of them.
Delighted Hands said…
Nothing like a small eyed needle to ruin the handstitching! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!