Little to Big

The headaches continue.  The doctor's advice was to halve the dose.  Some of these little pills are so small, its hard to get them in my pill cutter.

Cast on for a pair of socks this afternoon, with Stroll Tweed in Dill Heather.
They won't be anything special, but another little step toward fully comfortable knitting.

My "Miss Kim" lilac is finally in the ground.  There were mix-ups (I received a hydrangea), lost shipments, but the lilac arrived.  Quite a bit worse for wear, but with some bright green leaves in with the crunchy, dead, brown ones.  Still, I hope, and we shall see.  Fingers crossed for this





 

Comments

Araignee said…
So sorry to hear about the headache. They certainly ruin the day.
I only lost one tree from the 24 I ordered. You know it was the one I wanted the most. It was a Paw Paw to replace the one I lost a few years ago. I love the smell of the fruit in the fall.
Kim in Oregon said…
Loving the tree! Feel better twinster.
Delighted Hands said…
Hope you get a headache break soon! Hope the new lilac will recover, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!