Follow-Up

Like you do with any shock, you begin to settle down, and I guess that's where I am.  Then comes word that Tim Curry has also died.  We saw him on Broadway in "Spamalot," and he was delightful.  I've never been to a theater showing of "Rocky Horror," but my college roommate was a big fan, so I know a little bit.  We danced to "Time Warp" more than once in Monahan Hall.

One more little Dolly tidbit: she's going to be buried in the same cemetery where my parents are.  The same grounds, at least.  I think she'll be going into the mausoleum next to their plots.



Comments

Araignee said…
I confess to having a "thing" about him dressed as Frank N Furter. I was seriously starting to question my orientation back in the day because I found him incredibly sexy in that get up. Still do.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten