Bullet Points Without the Bullets

You know I enjoy my bullet point/ non sequitur entries.  Here's another one.

 If you are lucky enough to have a Paris Baguette near you, I heartily recommend the grilled cheese.  When the bread crust is just as good as the sandwich, you know you've got a winner.

It's August, so you know I've begun the search for my Nativity scene of the year.  There are lots from which to choose, including this one.

The Holy Child was not only born with a lot of hair, but there was clearly someone nearby* to help with the styling.  Even Mary is beautifully coiffed, and she just gave birth!

I am the recipient of several packages of vegetable seeds: cabbage, lettuce, and tomatoes.  I like all three, but don't know when they need to go in the ground.  Homework assignment!

I also have a potato that has sprouted many eyes, which will be thrown into the ground with hopes something will happen.

If only one could grow Dr Pepper.  And Havarti cheese.


*Probably taking up one of those rooms at the inn.  





Comments

Delighted Hands said…
I love a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich! yum!
Araignee said…
That sandwich sounds amazing. I've never heard of Paris Baguette but I see we have one in Annapolis. It may be a road trip once the weather cools down.
Kim in Oregon said…
It is probably too late for tomatoes, and probably too early for the others. Do you have a soil thermometer? That is your friend,

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!