And Now for Something Ever So English
Clearly, they're at the same event, but Hugh's in full tuxedo, Ben in dress shirt and tie, Idris eschewing neckwear altogether. Choices, I suppose.
This has not a thing to do with Englishness, but is still nice to look at. New colored pencils all sharp and hopeful.
They don't have the aroma of crayons, but do have all the potential.
I made some egg bread today, and came across a baking term I'd never seen before. The recipe called for me to "loosen" two eggs. ? I took it to mean "stir a little," or "beat slightly," but eggs out of their carton can claim to be loosed, right? Letting them out of their shells, too. I landed on running a fork through them a few times. The loaf is still baking, so whether my assumption was correct is unclear.
As of this morning, I am down to two Abraham Lincoln books in my possession. The only issue there is there is just enough room in the Lincoln Books Cabinet for one more. Those books are squeezed in at all kinds of angles, taking up all the space I know how to empty (or fill.) It may wind up a rotation-type thing. The shelving has been a delicate balance for a while; I don't need the entryway to look like a library exploded.




Comments