All I Did Was Take a Nap

This afternoon, I suddenly got really sleepy and decided to take a nap.  When I woke up, it was dark, and I had no idea what time it was, what day it was.  It took me several minutes to get things straight.

My tea roses are good.  They don't seem to have as much scent as larger roses, but maybe they need to bloom a bit more.

Therapy day, and the roads I always travel on are torn to smithereens.  First day of  classes at UGA is the 17th;  they will never be done in time.  It's going to be a hellacious mess.

The colors are supposed to distract you, I'm guessing.  This is only one small part of town.




Comments

Araignee said…
Whenever I fall asleep in my new recliner (which is every day anymore) I am totally confused as to where I am. It takes me a minute to get my wits about me.
Kim in Oregon said…
School goes back so early!

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!