Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thursday is Plant Day

 
Most all the plants look good.  A lot show very good growth.   Up above, the plant that looks kind of cactusy is Opus.  (Yes, the penguin.)  In the cat, specifically the cat's back, is Stanford.  I was relieved to find a cat planter that didn't have the plant coming out of the cat's bottom.

Again, air plants don't get names.
The day will come, we all know, that everyone in Equine Alley will be named.  I live a rich life.

Speaking of...
This arrived yesterday.  How do I not find a place for this gorgeous one?  I might have to start an Alley Annex on the opposite wall.
How in the world could this have happened?  I saw
one print of a horse on a sofa.  Who knew there were SO many prints of animals sitting on couches?

For the past three days, we've been warned about thunderstorms breaking out at night.  Nothing.  Look, weatherpeople, don't keep teasing us.





No comments:

Thursday is Plant Day

  Most all the plants look good.  A lot show very good growth.   Up above, the plant that looks kind of cactusy is Opus.  (Yes, the penguin....