Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Things I Wonder About

 Why do things always spiral out of control?  Can they slant out of control?  Can they straightline out of control?  Swerve?  

Why, no matter what else is served with them, do you keep going back and back to the french fries?

If you can take a shower in the morning to wake up, AND a shower at night to relax you for sleep, how does the shower know which to do? 


Is there curds powder, too?

Does half Hell ever break loose?  Is it always all?

Do the Four Winds ever blow at the same time?  Wouldn't they cancel one another out?

How do people keep their glasses on their foreheads?  Not their heads, their foreheads.  I can't do it.

Why do men use Grecian Formula?  I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't like (really like) a man with salt and pepper hair.

More on hair: why are they called "beachy waves," or "mermaid waves?"

Is it possible to sleep wrong on your shoulder?  Like you sometimes do on your neck?  Asking for a friend in pain.















No comments:

Things I Wonder About

 Why do things always spiral out of control?  Can they slant out of control?  Can they straightline out of control?  Swerve?   Why, no matte...