Since I'm doing the plant thing now, I'm looking at/for info on diseases and treatments. Today, I was told that the leaves on my peacock plant showed clear signs of "droopiness."
Words hurt, you know. I spoke to the [still unnamed] plant and deeply apologized. I'll be leaf-monitoring for the foreseeable future.
Here in Athens Clarke County (we're united, you know):
And it is a hellish mess. Everywhere. The last three nights, they've been "improving" the road beside my house. BRIGHT LIGHTS! Lots of beeping when backing up! Big engines in big equipment being big loud!
Truth be told, I don't mind it that much. My bedroom is on the other side of the house, so noises are slightly minimized. But there is Tap. Tap, who will holler if I drop an empty paper towel tube in the kitchen. He has barked and barked and carried on... If I get up and look outside with him/for him, he settles. It already looks like they'll be busy tonight, so we'll see what shakes out.

3 comments:
Tap: the trucks are very skeered of you. You have done your jobbie.
I sympathize with all of the night construction work...!
Oh, dear....that doesn't sound like fun for either you or poor Tap. I hope they finish quickly.
Post a Comment