Nicely done, Google. If any of you are interested, search Google for "Spain," "Spanish team," etc., and watch what happens.
I had the match on all afternoon, though I didn't have eyes on it constantly. Right now, the NASCAR race is on.
Some of my day was spent taking baby air plants from their parents. Can plants have doulas? Midwives?
On top, the parent plant with twins! Two pups from two different sources in the hand at the bottom. They look enough alike, though, that I put them together.
Now, these two might be preemies. They got to go into the special XXS jars. Even at that, I had to put them in very carefully or they'd fall right in.



3 comments:
Nicely matched--plants and pots, I mean!
Thanks for alerting me to that Google animation. It's so cool!
LOL at the Hudson Brothers and I love the google thing!
Post a Comment