On the Agenda

I've never been one for lists, except fun ones.  No To-Do lists, but definitely Favorite Movies, Sexiest People, that sort of thing.

Not sure if two things constitute a list, but here is Kim's Thursday:

Water and possibly re-pot* plants

Clear out the closet

The first is done, I'm mid-second.  Man, I have a lot of gray turtlenecks.


But look what I also have!  Yoda lights!
(Say, "Yoda lights" over and over, and it becomes a nice little song.)





*Re-potting did take place.

Comments

Araignee said…
I have one turtleneck that I wear all winter and it is gray. How cool or Yoda lights? I'd be putting those up on May the 4th.
Delighted Hands said…
I haven't worn a turtleneck since moving to FL 20 years ago but I used to wear them a lot when in NY!
Kim in Oregon said…
Yodalights earworm activated.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten