Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Head Games

Of late, the heat here has been triggering brutal headaches.  As bad as some of my other headaches are, heat/dehydration headaches have always been the worst.  Now, as a public service:

My therapy session was moved to today.  Since I usually go in on Fridays, I'm thinking tomorrow's Saturday.  Funny how your brain has had patterns carved into it that we don't even realize.

2 comments:

Araignee said...

Daughter and I have been taking turns with these terrible summer headaches. The humidity of August is always a killer. I'm not looking forward to the last gasps of an awful muggy, buggy summer.

Delighted Hands said...

I find that is a very strange feeling to forget which day it is!!! lol I am notorious for getting dehydrated and then paying the price!

On the Agenda

I've never been one for lists, except fun ones.  No To-Do lists, but definitely Favorite Movies, Sexiest People, that sort of thing. Not...