Foodstuffs

Not knowing about honey and cheese, I feel like a significant part of my life has been empty.  I really like both, but pairing them was ever on my radar.

Luckily, there are lots --- lots --- of websites to help me.  There's even a Cheese Professor!  I am going, though, to follow Twinnie to Honeyville.

I realized that my bead tray has the face of one of those "Mahna Mahna" Muppets:

A quiet Saturday at The Chez.  Tap has slept deep.ly. all day. And snored. Maybe I need to get him one of those magnetic nose strips that show up in commercials roughly thirty-eight times a day.

Non-sequitur time:  I continue to stand on my opinion that Publix has the best subs;  sub shops can get in line behind.  Maybe it's the bread?  Today I got a Cuban, which I generally dislike, but it is delicious.  I'm eating it slowly to make it last.

Comments

Araignee said…
I love a good sub. I wish we had a Publix near here. From Subway to Jersey Mike's I've tried them all but none of them are as good as the ones I remember from my teens. We had a place called Bambino's and they were perfection. It was the bread. IMHO it's always the bread.

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Day

Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!