Today, I couldn't find my glasses for about 10 minutes, which was bad because I couldn't find my phone. As in I couldn't see my phone in front of me.
Twinnie sent a chest-puffing message to Tap about dealing with the roadwork. With his little DayGlo vest, hardhat (he's all about safety) and whistle, he could bark with real authority. The Loud Machines are not out there today, so he must have skeered them, Aunt Kim.
The leggings I'm wearing today
have a print from mid-thigh down. I've lost count of how many times I've brushed my legs today, thinking something was there.
Check this out:
Far left there? Looks SO much like Hannah. She'd accessorize it out just like that, too. Second from the left is me, before I got my hair cut. Yep, I got a new look. Two weeks ago.
A pixie. I'll try to get a better picture for you. No one else seems to like it, but I do. What styling there is that can be done I haven't grasped yet. Somehow, my hair looks a bit less white. Go figure.





No comments:
Post a Comment