Saturday, June 27, 2026

Pictures

It's been a while since we visited Equine Alley.  The newest addition is this little fellow:

How cute, huh?

A rainy afternoon, which sent me to my desk on the back porch to color.

None of those adult coloring books for me.  (Though I do have one on standby for practicing finer motor skills.)  Familiar "rough" paper and big spaces to fill in, thank you.


2 comments:

Araignee said...

Coloring is such a great stress reliever. When I sit the Grands I find myself reaching for the crayon box when things get too hectic. It calms me and them down.

Delighted Hands said...

I love to color, too! What a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon!

Foodstuffs

Not knowing about honey and cheese, I feel like a significant part of my life has been empty.  I really like both, but pairing them was ever...