Still Ailing
Whoever designed the human body had a wicked sense of humor. How can a nose that has been in operation for 66+ years still produce SO MUCH SNOT? Shouldn't production tail off after a while?
When I've been able to keep my eyes open, I've been reading
Wonderful, especially because there's lots obf attention paid to Lincoln's mother, Nancy Hanks Lincoln. She fascinates me.


Comments
Feel better.
One thing that I remember all the time, is years ago, when I was a kid, Dinah Shore had a daytime talk show. It was on when I would get home from school, and my mother would have it on. Her guest one time was Martin Mull, and he jokingly told her that he had recently written a book. She asked about it, and he said the title was "Lincoln: The Car, the Man, and the Tunnel." Which was funny enough, but Dinah Shore thought he was serious! As you can imagine, that title has always been one of my faves ever since.