Now It's a Party

Y'all --- it's back!

I cannot express to you how happy this makes me.  I found it at Publix, only to find out that Amazon has it for half the price.  I ordered two (their limit.)

The second chair is now out of the back porch.  I caught my right hand between it and a door jamb --- straight across all four knuckles.  It will be a prison-ink-looking bruise.

This is my little plant hanger with my plastic plants.

Those doors stopped working all of a sudden one day.  They won't open from the porch side, but they will open from the deck side.  I kept the cat tower there as a hopeful deterrent.  You can see cat toys hanging down from the door lever.

I'm working on putting string lights around the kitchen counter and peninsula.*  (No island here.)  They displease me as they are.  They took two types of hangers, because the counter is shallow along one stretch.  If I get them where I like them, I'll share.


*The perfect term, via Twinnie.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Not sure why they limit it but maybe the Dr. Pepper fairy will get some more sent to you.
Araignee said…
Creamy coconut does sound like a party. It reminds me of the pina coladas my granny would make for celebrations. I'd kill for a sit down place with a view like that. I bet the light is perfect for all kinds of crafty things.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten