About "The Cocktail Party," that is. It's next weekend. That doesn't explain my ease of parking and picking up at "Big Box," but I'm all about accuracy here, so there you go.
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged things, so as not to leave fresh and/or frozen things in my car. Interesting along the way: and Now, I'm not trying to be culturally insensitive, but, no thanks. Next: a rotating sushi bar.* Delicious. I tried to keep myself in check, as Hannah was paying. Let's just say I could have eaten much more. Then back to her apartment to watch "Barbie." She had even bought special drinks. Another special day. *The sushi rotated, not the building.
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete transparency, I will tell you mine: Craig Ferguson Barry Gibb Martin Sheen Rashida Jones Rachel Maddow Olivia Wilde Your turn! Leave your nominees in the Comments section through Monday night, August 6th at 11:59 pm (Eastern). And in the meantime, our current KH will be musing over the last days of his reign:
Comments