When I had bursitis it felt the same. The ER thought I must have a blood clot but it turned out to just be the swelling from the injury that was causing the pain and the numbness. I had to wear a tight sling at night so I wouldn’t keep re-injuring it in my sleep. It was a long road to recovery. Physical therapy consisted of just walking my fingers up a wall a few times a day so I didn’t get a frozen shoulder.
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged things, so as not to leave fresh and/or frozen things in my car. Interesting along the way: and Now, I'm not trying to be culturally insensitive, but, no thanks. Next: a rotating sushi bar.* Delicious. I tried to keep myself in check, as Hannah was paying. Let's just say I could have eaten much more. Then back to her apartment to watch "Barbie." She had even bought special drinks. Another special day. *The sushi rotated, not the building.
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete transparency, I will tell you mine: Craig Ferguson Barry Gibb Martin Sheen Rashida Jones Rachel Maddow Olivia Wilde Your turn! Leave your nominees in the Comments section through Monday night, August 6th at 11:59 pm (Eastern). And in the meantime, our current KH will be musing over the last days of his reign:
Comments