Wednesday, March 20, 2024

(K)2 2.0

Tried to find this picture for yesterday's post, but was unsuccessful.  So, today, here are the two Ks.


Frankly, it's not a bad picture of either of us.

It's been a quiet day here.  Yesterday was an appointment with my psychiatrist, and a few little shopping and pick-up stops.  Don't you hate it when things you need are only at one place, and you have to start and stop and park and walk and wait in lines?

The doctor suggested another medication adjustment.  I have been truly despondent for weeks and weeks.  Nothing is right, nothing is happy, nothing is hopeful
  We'll see if this tweak makes any difference at all.

🤞

3 comments:

kmkat said...

I am so sorry about your depression. Here's hoping the doc figures out a better medication. (Better living throughh chemistry!)

Kim in Oregon said...

Good luck with the tweaks. It's so hard to find the right stuff.

Dee said...

Hope the tweaks help. Sending good vibes.

I didn't know you had a Sphinx cat. Both of you are adorable.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...