Friday, March 29, 2024

6:32

Thanks to Araignee for reaching out and letting me know that she, too, is a circulars-flipper.  It really is all about comfort.  People whom I've taught to knit usually ask me how to hold the needles, and I always told them hold them so you're comfortable.  My maternal grandmother held each needle as if it were writing with a pencil.  That would never work for me.

Meanwhile, Jeni's Ice Cream has just released a new set of five flavors, called Punk Stargonaut.  Naturally, I already have some, and this may be my favorite:

 

Yes, the name.  Yes, the color is wonderful.  There's just enough pucker tartness to make it delectable.  The poor, undernourished, wholly neglected puppy in the back there put his sad eyes into high gear and did get a taste.


1 comment:

Araignee said...

That looks so delicious. Oh, how I miss ice cream! It doesn't agree with me at all since I had my gall bladder removed I am VERY sad to say. Frosting either. Birthdays are just not the same.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...