Wednesday, March 13, 2024

11:09

 It was Election Day here yesterday.  My voting spot is the elementary school that Briton and Hannah went to.  A couple of years ago, it was almost fully torn down and rebuilt, save for what we knew as the fifth grade hall, and the gym.  The gym is where the voting machines are, and it hasn't changed a whit.  It's where a 3rd grade Briton, dressed as C3PO, first took to a stage in a skit that was about time, I think?  Anyway, it's nice to go back and remember.

Sticking with non-fiction, reading-wise.

Not a surprise, I know.  Not quite a biography, but I realize that it's biography-adjacent.

What's the over/under on how many books until I get to a novel?

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I can't even hazard a guess.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...