Had to Remind Myself It's Friday

My chief takeaway from today (known by some as Black Friday) is that there are far too many independent yarn dyers with sales posted on my Instagram feed.  My head is swimming. I'd like to buy something, but it's impossible to tell who has the best deal(s).


My gum (Gum?  It's only the top.)  is tender, where the bone up to just under my right eye is still buzzing.  I have been able to eat a few more things today.  What's interesting is that I rest my tongue on the roof of my mouth just at the most tender spot.  And I can't wear my bite plate at night  because it hits there, too.

I do enjoy the warm salt water rinses, though.


Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
I'm sure it will feel much better soon. You're almost at the end!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .