Temu

 Have you been to Temu?  The website where you can "shop like a billionaire"?  Fair warning: if you go, you might never leave.

Since the site and my collaging opened up to me at roughly the same time, I've shopped for supplies there.  Mostly, I've bought stickers.  Some paper, but that's it.  Another tip:  always check for the size of your item.  As in, realize you're getting 1 1/2" x 3" pieces as opposed to 12" x 12".  This is one of the cutest stickers I've gotten:

It's only about 1" x 1 1/2," but I know it'll fit in some little nook somewhere.

Back to the dentist today to get "fitted" for an Essix.  It's basically a retainer/mouthguard that will have a "tooth" in the place of the one that's getting pulled.  I sleep with a mouthguard now, so I don't think I'll have trouble getting used to it.  It's all beginning to overwhelm me.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Tell us more! I'm hesitant to buy from places like this and Shein for whatever reason. Does it ship from China? Did it take long to arrive? Is it expensive? I'll go look too.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .