Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A Regular Whirlwind

Today was the first day of school here.  Sheer craziness.  School should start in September.  On this I will not be moved.

For a while, the county schools and UGA had their calendars in sync, but that's only a memory now.  Classes don't start there for a week or so, but the number of U-Hauls on the streets means the students are starting to pour back in.

A rainy day today.  I knit and watched a movie ("The Door," with Helen Mirren), caught up on some streaming stuff ("The Extraordinary Attorney Woo"), read, went to Barnes & Noble trying to find Tim Miller's book (it's sold out everywhere I've looked for it), ran into Publix to get cat litter.

Whee.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Too early. Way too early.

For What It's Worth

Another clue about the animal before I stitch what will surely give it away.  I finished those socks I was working on, and wore them today. ...