Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Again With the Random

Do you have a needle size sweet spot?  I like working with 5s and 6s.  2s are fun occasionally.  Double-digit ones aren't favorites, but they sure get you to the finish quickly.

Ted Cruz knows Elmo's a puppet, right?    He's picked a fight with a puppet.  Also, good on the NRA Children's Museum for making its exhibit easily accessible to Ted: driving to his home.


Well, this was inevitable.  And the UGA students aren't even back in town yet.

Would you rather be "hip" or "cool"?

Do you think Jesus was a cute baby?  'Cause let's be honest: not all babies are cute.

The thing about mislaying something is that as you re-trace your steps hoping to find it, you find out how truly boring your life is.

I've said this before, but I'm watching a movie with him in it and am reminded that John Hurt had surprisingly big hands.

If he becomes one, my son will be an excellent parent.  He already has the child-using-you-as-furniture part down.

 

Did you know Dolly has a line of cake fixings?
We live in wondrous times.



1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

5 is my sweet spot. According to creches everywhere, Jesus was a very cute baby. I mean, how could he not be with that halo on him? I think I'd rather be cool (although I'm neither) since cool seems more timeless. And did not know that about Dolly!

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...