Friday, April 8, 2022

Wind Effect

If you've seen any of The Masters today (Hello, Kathy!), let me tell you that Athens' weather has been just as windy as Augusta's.   All the sun, though, is there.

To be truthful, the weather's been choppy here all week.  Windy, rainy, misty, chilly in every combination.  I had something to do/somewhere to go every day but this one, and I've got a tickly throat, runny nose and sneezing to bear witness.  (Bridget, we are sisters in drippiness.)

I got caught up last night in an Eagles concert streaming on Amazon Prime.  They performed at MTSU when I was there, but I couldn't afford a ticket.  (Thank you, Lisa, for getting me a "Long Run" t-shirt, though.)  Their Hell Freezes Over tour stopped in Atlanta when Briton was in Kindergarten, and he and I went.  My kindergartener was a Glenn Frey fan.


The people sitting around us thought he was super-cool.  He was.  And is.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

We are checking out the EAG1ES right now!! Thanks! Im enjoying the Masters because the weather outside is so g1oomy . I get to see f1owers on the Masters Coverage

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...