Sunday, April 17, 2022

What's All This Then

 Yes, it is true, I am returning to my cross-stitch roots.


I never, though, had a keen needleminder like this time around.  It gets a little tricky with the metal spring part of the hoop.  I think everything's good to go and, whoop, the magnets and the metal do a little dance.  

The full design can't be revealed, as this will be a gift.  But I'll let you in on it as the work goes along.

Tap and I walked in a new place today, and found this bamboo grove.

Bamboo in Georgia?  Odd, but true.


3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Is it a small hoop? I've never had an issue but then I tend to but the minder in the middle of the work!

Shan said...

I did not know you had cross-stitch roots! Me too .... more years ago than I can count :-)

kathy b said...

I can't wait to see you cross stitch. And Bamboo, how neat .

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...