Thursday, March 17, 2022

Sort of Random Words

Yes, he's quite cute and all, but just stop and think about this.  One of the leaders of the Free World is named Justin. 


I'm reading a book about the Secret Service.  My wish to be an agent would have been squashed by my really, really, really worse than 20/60 (uncorrected) vision, and my inability to swim.  However, I do back up a car in the way agents are trained: not looking out the rear window, but using the side mirrors.  

Another trivia nugget: Secret Service agents never button their coats or jackets, so that they can access their weapons easily and quickly.








3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

What is the book? I cannot believe there are that many people with good vision!

Crafty in the Med said...

Mmmm ... Justinus in latin! Well...he does look rather "innocent looking" How looks can be so deceiving :-) Take care. Amanda x

Bridget said...

Next up: President Ashley.

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.