Most, if not all, of you, here know Bridget, and so you might know that she and her husband lost their beloved Hamlet last night. She is one of the handful of knitting friends I have spent in-person time with, and she is one of the biggest-hearted, smooshiest animal people I've ever met. If you can send her some love and good just now, she certainly deserves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I Just Learned Something
Sandhill Crane babies are called "colts." I don't know anything else about Sandhill Cranes, other than I guess they nest in s...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...
1 comment:
Thank you. xoxoxo
Post a Comment